Thursday, February 7, 2013

Drumroll Please! Happy 7 Month Blogoversary to Me!

How fitting that it is February 7th and my 7 month Blogoversary! In my family, the number 7 holds a lot of significance, so its only right that I do this post on the 7th! On this Blogoversary, I have a very important and exciting surprise for you all! And that surprise is....I dyed my hair PINK!

NOT! I am totally kidding!

All kidding aside I have decided on a new name for this ol' bloggy blog (that is how I actually refer to it when chatting with friends)! And that name is....(drum roll, please).......
TA DA! In a couple of hours I will be changing the header officially and in the next few days I will be changing the URL! Get excited!

Now on a more serious note, y'all probably hate me because I have not posted recipes in like FOREVER, but I have been uber busy and I am honestly sorry about that! But today I will share with you a (not)recipe recipe!
Please excuse my horrible looking nails, I am currently
 still working on removing the blue tinge that was left behind!
Yesterday, I had this wonderful brain blast about what I wanted for lunch! I knew I had a bunch of strawberries in the fridge, so I thought I should start eating them up! So for some reason my ADD brain suddenly thought of a panini I had had at Flour with marscapone cheese and fall fruits, delicious! I set out to create just that! Here are my ingredients, you can make changes as you see fit, and next time I think that I might add some chocolate and make it a sort of dessert panini!

Strawberry and Marscapone Panini
Ingredients:

  • Challah Bread
  • Marscapone Cheese
  • Sliced Strawberries
  • Raspberry Jam
  • Butter
Directions:
Assembled your panini, spread both pieces of bread with the marscapone, then layer one side with strawberries and then spread the jam on the other piece of bread. Smoosh the lovely pieces of sweet goodness together.  Spread butter on the outside side of the bread. Then place on your teeny tiny grill made by that guy who has five kids with his name (I am sure you know who I am talking about!), or a larger one if you are so inclined. Grill to your liking and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment