Monday, January 21, 2013

Where Have You Been?


A gorgeous sunset from on my way home last night! 
So I guess it is actually more like where have I been? I got buried in a humongous pile of sugar and I had to eat my way out. Since then I have been super hyper and just haven't been able to sit down and write. NOT. Actually what happened was:

LIFE. GOT. CRAZY! Today was a relatively normal day, but tomorrow it all begins again! So, I am just going to warn you in advance that my posts may become even more sporadic than they already are.   I love you all dearly and I hope that you will bear with me during this difficult and busy time! I am so mad at myself for having missed this past Friday's Scoop! The guilt keeps popping into my head! :(
As compensation here is an abridged, brief and random dissertation of my life recently!

Well I have been doing some recipe research, in addition to research as to possible magazine subscriptions! Any recommendations? I was a little disappointed by this selection because they had very few "sweet" recipes, but I shall try again next month!


Also, I went bowling! For like the first time since....before high school! 
(At least that is the last time I remember going!) Of course my first "bowl" was AMAZING, if I remember correctly I believe it was a spare! From there it went completely downhill! Do you have any pointers to improve bowling skills? I mean there is no rush since it will probably be eight to ten years until I go bowling again!

Not an attractive angle or accesories!
 Don't think you are going to catch one in these puppies!

I am so excited about this next thing!!!!!! Look what I found in the clearance section of Marshalls! I have seen this book mentioned on many blogs and I had thought about getting it, but I don't really like marshmallows! But I have heard that homemade marshmallows are bangin'! So when this caught my eye and was only five dollars, you know I had to snatch it up! 

Marshmallow Madness by Shauna Sever

Has your life been crazy lately?
Let's hope it slows down soon!
xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment