Monday, July 22, 2013

The Scoop on My Life Lately

Sorry for being MIA recently, but if you follow me on twitter and instagram you probably know the cause of my absence. If you don't follow me on either of those you should be, and heres the deal. So, I was bit by my dog on the hand. Obviously, functional hands are essential for baking, taking pictures, and therefore blogging. It was my dominant hand, so everything is taking a little bit longer.  I am slowly able to do more and more with my hand, like right now I am typing with it! YAY!
Since, I have not been in the kitchen for awhile I don't have any recipes to share just yet, but I just wanted to let you all know what the deal was. I am hoping to get in the kitchen today and try out some no-bake recipes so I don't have to worry about taking pans in and out of the oven! If you have any good no-bake recipes, I am in need! Sharing is caring they say!

Here are some snapshots of my life lately. Maybe I'll do some links I am loving on the bottom.





FYI I actually asked "Why did my dog bite me?"
I found no comfort in her response. 
So, I just realized almost all of these were on Instagram...sorry I thought I was way cooler and had taken more pictures recently, but I guess not.

Link Love
Loving this song.
I am so addicted to Pinterest. I am almost at 20,000 pins, the thought of which kind of makes me sick.
I don't have a link for this, but I am looking for one! I am in search of the perfect pancake recipe. Got any?
Sweet Paul Magazine makes me want to get all crafty and cooking crazed!
I haven't been loving the heat lately, but I do love this.

Do you have any link love you want to share? Feel free to share!

(And count this as last week's Weekly Scoop I guess, sorry for the inconsistency, I know how much it bugs me, so I can only imagine how much it bothers you!)

4 comments:

  1. That sounds painful, but hopefully you'll be back to blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is not fun...but today I was back in the kitchen! The recipe was iffy though so I am hoping for success soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are recovering your hand use slowly! Can't wait until you are back to baking! PS: Siri never gives me comfort when needed. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited too! Easing my way back! I think Siri hates me...

      Delete