Saturday, July 7, 2012

First is the worst...

Hello! I am so excited to finally get this up and running. This is going to be a very quick post, as it is my first post EVER. For a couple years I have been into baking, but only recently have I gotten into baking blogs, the food and the pictures are ohhh so gorgeous. Well for my first post I will share  some pictures of cookies I made the other day. Remember when you were younger you would say "First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest"? So this post may just be my worst (i made rookie mistakes :( )...please hang in there! At this time I won't share the recipe because I ended up using the wrong one ( I meant to use my chocolate chip cookie recipe which I thought I was using, but instead I used my Choc-oat-nut Cookies Recipe), while the results were edible they were certainly not the best. At a later date I will use the recipe the way it was planned to be made so for now here are some pictures! Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I am trying to learn more and more about food photography! 





Thank you so much and hope you continue to follow this!! 
Molly  

No comments:

Post a Comment