Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Food Fail Easter Edition



In anticipation of Easter I bought egg-cellent sprinkles weeks ago! When I bought the sprinkles, I had no idea what I planned to make, they were more of an "Oh, Easter is coming impulse buy"! Well lets just say that this was not what I had in mind when I bought the sprinkles! I had dreams of a decadent carrot layer cake, but ended up with this...


"Hello, my name is Molly and I forgot the sugar...."I forgot the sugar completely! Three cups of sugar, nowhere to be found in this cake! YUCK! Always remember the sugar in your carrot cake!

Have you have any food fails recently? I have had disgusting banana bread and another failed cake that involved an exploding pyrex dish! That is a story for another time!

P.S. I am hoping to have a recipe for you for my next post, but I hope you understand given the recent food fails and explosions! I promise I am try really hard, but the odds have not been in my favor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment