Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Scoop # 23



Rhubarb and apple pop tarts, these are not the pop tarts of my childhood, but that is a good thing!
Quinoa is supposed to be THE food of 2014, I thought it was the food of 2013, but guess not! Try it out in this strawberry quinoa parfait!
Brownies with a cool minty layer? I will take the whole tray!
New years resolution: chocolate chip cheesecake! Who cares about "thigh anxiety" when there is cheesecake!
Just bought my first chia seeds, no not seeds for a chia pet, because of this chia pudding.
You had me at stars, oh and it is veggie packed, score!
Potato soup is a treat for me, but it is often too heavy on the dairy for me, so this being vegan is just the solution for me!
I've got my clementines waiting on the counter for these easy clementine preserves.
This has to be the easiest chocolate mousse ever.
I think I have talked about my cinnamon bun obsession, well it is really any morning bun, just like these marzipan and orange blossom morning buns!
How gorgeous is this cherry vanilla champagne cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment