Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Scoop

So, I have had in mind for a while to start a regular Friday posting that sums up my past week. Now I have finally taken the initiative and here I am with the Inaugural Friday's Scoop! I guess I will blabber even more than I already do! Maybe share some pins? perhaps some of my Instagram pictures from the week? Let me know if you have any ideas as to what I should share in future Friday's Scoop! I would honestly love your input!

So....here is a formal welcoming.
Welcome to MollyCake's Friday Scoop!
"Oh, Hello there! Welcome!"
I will begin by sharing some of my favorite pins from recently!!

  1. Old Fashioned Crumb Cake via My Life as a Mrs.  This crumb cake couldn't appear to be easier! It uses yellow cake mix and a sinful crumb mixture, convenience and delicious! Can't wait to try it soon! Maybe for Christmas morning? 
  2. Lemon curd via King Arthur Flour Now I have made lemon curd the tedious way, sweating over the stove and trying to not over cook the eggs. It wasn't SO bad, but it was not the easiest process. Well, I can't wait to try this recipe from KAF because it's made in the microwave! 
  3. Salted Caramel Shortbread via How Does She? I tried making these over Thanksgiving, but my candy thermometer failed me and decided that it would go up very very slowly so instead of soft ball stage, it ended up at the hard-crack stage. Despite this failure, I do plan on getting a better candy thermometer and retrying the recipe again! (Any recommendations for a candy thermometer? I was thoroughly disappointed by my previous one.) 
You can follow me on Pinterest here! I would love to see your pins, who knows maybe they could end up on here?!

Here are some of my favorite Instagram pictures of the week!
Mozi loved her new duck on Thanksgiving, almost as much as the turkey she ate! 
"Why you wakin' me up?" 
I don't know if you can tell, BUT I LOVE MY DOGGIES! Hehe!
You can follow me on Instagram here! Come on I want to see those follower numbers go up up UP!

Well, I hope you enjoyed Friday's Scoop! Did you like it? Any ideas?

Tumblr
#movember
Thank you! Have a great weekend-go wild!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment