|A trail marker I passed. :)|
1. First off I will share a few pictures from my recent vacation! It was so relaxing and much needed! Have you vacationed anywhere recently? Do you have any recommendations for vacation spots?
|Glass Molds from Simon Pearce|
I saw one of the glass blowers make a drinking glass, it was incredible!
|Also I learned that the movies lied, snowshoes do not make you float on the surface of snow.|
|I had some of the best pizza I have ever had in my life! |
I love me some super thin crust and lots of cheese!
2. So... I went to Target today and I saw this:
Vanilla cupcake flavored Goldfish? Say what? Eww! Then tonight I was in CVS and saw this:
I did not even bother to take a whiff! I think these companies should just stick to what they do best cheddar goldfish and coffee cake, respectively.
3. I just want to apologize because I feel like my recent posts have not been very interesting lately. I feel like my writing just has not been flowing, but I don't know why. Anyone know a good remedy for writers block? I could really use one, mmkay, thanks!
4. Have you heard of Ruzzle? I heard about it from Brown Eyed Baker and decided to check it out. She had said that she was a fan of word games, and I share in her sentiments, my favorite games are from the puzzle section. Anyways, Ruzzle, its super speedy and really addicting! There is just one problem, you have to wait for someone to accept/challenge a game, which can feel like forever if you are on a streak! Try it out! My username is mollycakesbr , come challenge me!
5. My Favorite Bookmarks of the Week
- Cocoa-Oat-Peanut Butter Cookies by Bake at 350 Have you ever checked out Bridget's blog? She is one of the funniest bloggers I have come across, oh and she has some pretty awesome recipes. I think these would be a great thing to keep in the freezer as a quick breakfast on the go!
- Skinny Hummingbird Cupcakes by Skinnytaste A few months ago I made a hummingbird cake, which I would describe as a tropical carrot cake. The cake can be quite a heavy hitter, so I would love to try a skinny version of it!
- To Die For Coconut Cookies by Skinnytaste As I have said before, I LOVE coconut! And these are said to be to die for, I think they sound pretty darn good!
- Cookie Dough Marshmallows by Love and Olive Oil Homemade marshmallows have been on my "to make" list for a long, long time! Apparently homemade is so much better than store bought, but I think that is with most foods, right?
- Chocolate Cookie Cups with Strawberry Buttercream by I am Baker Cookie cup? Huh? Sounds intriguing. I better start looking for strawberry extract.