Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Scoop 1/25/13

Gus knows the perfect spot to escape the frigid temperatures!
Something about this picture I just love!

Can you believe it is already January 25? I can't! I am not really sure what that has to do with this post other than I was shocked when writing the date in the title. Okay, lets refocus my ADD inclined mind! I don't know if you have noticed this or not, but often I get side-tracked very easily...wow look there is a squirrel! What were we talking about again? Oh, right how I get distracted in an instant, I almost always need to be on the move, I cannot be somewhere static. Again I have no idea what this has to do with this weeks Scoop other than hopefully enticed you to read more! Onto the Scoop!



(And I am not really sure what is up with that random gap?)

1. Today I played with Play-Doh. I haven't done this in a very very long time, probably years! If you are feeling stress I would recommend grabbing some Play-Doh and get yourself a molding, and rolling. It tends to be most relaxing when not accompanied by the three year old who decides to take all of the Play-Doh and dump it into a huge pile, proceeding to mix all the colors. Totally relaxing right? (Yes if alone and able to keep all the colors separate from one another (Not like I am OCD or anything).)

2. This week has been FREEZING to say the least, and I know many of you have been experiencing this as well. I am pretty sure it is the coldest temperatures that I have ever lived through. It has been so cold in fact I bought a hat while out the other day because my ears were burning so badly. How pathetic is that?
Also the other night before going inside I decided to dump the remaining water from my water bottle on the ground and see how fast it froze! I went inside for maybe two or three minutes, then went back out and guess what? It was already frozen! CRAZY!

The "sunny" means nothing.

3. Here are some of my favorite bookmarks and pins of late:

What have you bookmarked recently?

P.S. I would really love it if you followed me on Pinterest! The link is just over there on the left! Thanks!

4. I am really tired. I need to get exercising. I need to eat better. I feel pathetic...help me? Pity party, party of one! I need motivation! Do you have any tricks for motivating yourself? I need all the help I can get!

5. I know Valentine's Day angers some, they say it is not a real holiday. I neither agree nor disagree with them, depending upon your situation you decide how you feel about it. Setting aside said opinions on the holiday's validity, I am loving all the pink stuff that has been filling store's shelves! All the glitter too! And the pink! The heart shaped everything! And the pink! I do love the colors and decorations associated with Valentines day! I may or may not have bought 3 things of Valentine sprinkles and red curly straws...who would do that? Psssh crazy people!

Go kick back and relax! It's the "freakin'" weekend!

Yes, this is my dog and unfortunately she has made this strange face on more than one occasion.
 To me it's kind of creepy. What about you?
But I still love her dearly! And she loves her belly rubs!
This is her kicking back and relaxing!

Have a great weekend, go crazy for belly rubs (see above)!
xoxo,
 M

No comments:

Post a Comment