Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Liebster Award (UPDATED)

Source
Thank you so much Teresa at My Day Starts with Chips for nominating me for the Liebster Award, which recognizes bloggers with less than 200 followers! Here is the low down: 
I am going to list 11 facts about moi! Answer 11 questions from Teresa! Create 11 questions of my own for other bloggers! Nominate 11 other bloggers! Let those bloggers know! Say thank you!
Also even if you do not have a blog, feel free to answer my questions with comments!

Here are my 11 facts:
  1. For about a year I had braces on only one side of my mouth. 
  2. I love to sleep. 
  3. I had shingles at 13 and sometime before then I had mono. 
  4. I am really bad with organization. 
  5. I don't drink coffee. Only a latte occasionally. 
  6. My favorite TV show is Castle
  7. I am afraid of yeast and terrified of making bread! 
  8. I love the snow!
  9. I am obsessed with my dogs. 
  10. Sprinkles are my favorite!
  11. I am not very interesting, I don't have an eleventh fact. 
Answering Teresa's Questions: 
1. Would you rather watch a movie on dvd at home or at the movie theater?
DVD at home, I am a total homebody!
 2. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Ryan Gosling! That man makes me swoon!
 3. If you had a castle, which country would it be in?
Ireland! 
4. You can chose anyone in the world to have dinner with, who would that be?
Michael Phelps so he can fall madly in love with me and we can get married! Or Kate Middleton to talk fashion! My serious choice would be Barack Obama! 
5. If you watched the t.v show Friends, are you more like Phoebe, Monica or Rachel?
My mom never let me and my sisters watch it! 
6. If you are on Pinterest, which category is your favorite?
FOOD!
7. What would be your perfect Sunday?
Sleep in until about 8, then go out for breakfast! Maybe a little shopping thrown in?
 8. Which birthday has been the best so far?
My last one! It was rockin'! 
9. If you could go on a shopping spree, would you come home with more clothes, shoes or bags/purses?
I think clothes because I already have a ton of purses and shoes!
 10. Are you a dog person, a cat person or neither?
Dog person all the way! Umm...all of it?
11. Which house chore do you dislike the most?
Umm...all of it?

EDITED: My Nominees....um I haven't found many with under 200 followers? Could you help this sista out and recommend a few? Thanks! I will add them as I find them! 

  1. Whisked. 
  2. Annie's City Kitchen

My Pathetic and Random Questions:

  1. What is your favorite food?
  2. If you could be a Disney Princess, which one would you be?
  3. Do you do any extreme sports?
  4. Dogs or cats? 
  5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 
  6. Have you read the Harry Potter series?
  7. Milk chocolate? Dark chocolate? Or white chocolate? 
  8. Beach, lake or pool? 
  9. What famous restaurant do you dream of dining at?
  10. M&M or Skittles?
  11. What is your favorite quote? Who is it from? 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment